Why Become an Advisor Partner?
CSI Financial Group is transforming the way insurance agents and financial advisors are supported. Our Advisor Partner Network sets us apart from every other IMO in the country. We harness the strengths of independent estate and financial planning professionals and connect them with leading-edge innovation and proprietary technology. Advisors focus on their clients and their needs, while we provide the education, processes, marketing, and support needed to deliver outstanding client-centric solutions.
A Strategic Approach to Meet Your Client's Needs
It all begins and ends with client acquisition. Here are three things that will grow your business:
- CSI has created the Advisor Partner Platform and over the past 6 months, has been testing new marketing techniques. Since including these techniques into the marketing mix for Advisor Partners, a marked improvement in their ability to learn about prospective clients, gain greater access to the client’s “hidden” wealth, gain a new revenue stream, and ultimately increase sales volume has become overwhelmingly successful.
- We’ve developed a system to generate leads by providing a service to charitable organizations. Discussing the details is lengthy, so we’re happy to share this information when you reach out to our office.
- Our Proprietary Concept Library provides information to advisors and fosters collaboration with our strategic partners using our team approach. The concept is to merge advisors and consumers with mutually beneficial solutions for estate planning, positioning the end user to be in complete control of their financial affairs.
Product is NOT the unmet need in our industry, so most importantly the platform is designed to differentiate our Advisor Partners and their offerings from their competition in the marketplace.
Our strategies include:
- Estate Planning
- Income Planning
- Asset Preservation
- Tax Mitigation
- Risk Mitigation
- Business Planning
And we support you with time-tested solutions:
- Field-Tested Turn-Key Client Acquisition
- Life Insurance
- Tax Preparation & Bookkeeping
- Legal Documentation for Estate Planning
- Secondary Market Annuities
- Point-of-Sale Support
- Advanced Case Design
- Income Planning
- Tax-free Income
- Risk Management